Monday 16 April 2012

Recipient Of Mercy - Radha Kund Katha


A0991 Recipient of Mercy from Swami Gaurangapada on Vimeo.


Recipient Of Mercy
(nb, the book and verse being read, are not mentioned, so the verses are written by ear and may be inaccurate spellings, if anyone knows the correct book or verse, please let me know and I will correct them)

dayanimai Nishta ki rupa
saranagati nishta ki rupa
atma dayanimai nishta ki rupa


Now we are coming to "dayanimai nishta ki rupa".
What is the form of "dayanimai nishta"

"Dayanimai nishta" means specifically a call for the Lords Kripa Drishti, the Lords mercy on us.

Lord Siva prays
"kada karishyasiha mam kripa kataksha bhajanam"

When the Lord looks at us mercifully then or life is a successful one and we get complete freedom from maya. It is a perpetual solution.

My Dear Lord glance on me mercifully, drag me to your lotus feet, to your pasttimes, by glancing upon me.

prana hoibe rakshana
My soul will only be protected and I will only maintain my body if I receive your merciful glance of kripa drishti upon me.

Srila Prabhupada used to say that to be recognised by Krishna is the goal of life. So recognition means kripa drishti. When Radharani wants to bring us into her entourage, then she will cast her merciful glance upon us. Lord Siva himself is praying for that glance.

I am repeatedly shouting to you my dear Lord, that the ultimate goal of everything is to get your mercy.

Ata pite diva, padan pujatvaya, parasad a le syama, grihita eva. Jana titatvan, Bhagavan mahim no,gopi chiran vichanan.
This verse was quoted by Gopinath Acharya to Sarvabhauma Acharya. In Chaitanya Charitamrita, Gopinath said, you don't understand that Gauranga Mahaprabhu is Krishna, that is why you dont have the mercy.So Sarvabhauma said, "How will I believe that you have the mercy" and Gopinath said," because I accept Sri Krishna Chaitanya as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, means I already have his mercy." Because nobody can accept him without his mercy. So a very very tiny drop of mercy from his lotus feet comes and he will know everything. All the philosphical truths will be revealed to such a person. This happens in Madhya Lila, in Puri.

Those who dont receive a drop of your mercy, they are waiting and waiting for millions upon millions of lives, they may be very very advanced, but still they cant attain any realisation about you. The goal of life is to associate and meet such merciful devotees who have received the mercy of the Lord.

The symptom of mercy is that one will have very strong nishta, very strong faith in the Lord. One will cry and one will say my dear Lord if you dont give your kripa drishti on me I will not maintain my body. Yhat is the resolution of the dayanimai nishta. It is very powerful.

King Indrayumna came from North India to Puri and said if you do not give me your darshan I will enter fire, so the Lord had to manifest as Jagannath for him. Repeatedly he tried to enter fire almost three times. So that kind of nishta has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment