Sunday 25 March 2012

Realization about Om Namo Bhagavate - Radha Kund Katha


990 Realization about Om Namo Bhagavate from Swami Gaurangapada
.

om namo bhagavate vasudevaya
(Translation of this verse from Srimad Bhagavatam : O my Lord, the all-pervading Personality of Godhead, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You)

Tava eva 'smi tava eva 'smi na jivami tvaya vina
iti vijñaya devi tvam naya mam caranantikam

(Translation of this verse from Sri Vilapa-kusumanjali by Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami - (Radhe) I am surely yours, I am surely yours, I can not live without you. Therefore knowing this Devi, please kindly lead me to the shelter of your lotus feet)

To start I will tell you one realisation I had whilst chanting "Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya" in the morning, when you have a particular svarupa of the soul in your bhajan, whatever you chant, whatever you sing, whatever you speak, it becomes imbued with your svarupa.

Even when I was chanting "Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya" (it is a very confidential thing,but) I could smell the fragrance of Radharani's cooking in Nandagaon. This is the time when she is cooking, 9.30. So somehow the Nitya Lila is so intertwined. "Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya" is a Vaikuntha mantra, but like in Tota Gopinath, Mahaprabhupu used to hear Dhruva and Pralad Lila 100 times from Gadhadhara Pandit, but he would be in the mood of Radha, he would scratch the floor with his toenails and he would remember the determination to attain Krishna so every sound vibration provides an incentive to remember Krishna according to your svarupa.

After coming to Radha Kund it has become so easy to meditate on the Nitya Lila, it flows you know, especially at Radha Kund, it is not so easy in Vrindavan, but in Radha Kund it is much more powerful. You feel closer to Nandagaon, you feel closer to Varsana.

No comments:

Post a Comment